Just last Friday, the first Marni for H&M ad hit the interwebs; now, thanks to our friends at Fashionista, we’ve gotten our hands on even more images from the upcoming collaboration. These scans come courtesy of Vogue Russia. From those screaming-pink shorts to the polka-dot separates to the incredible costume jewelry, all the pieces look pretty amazing (especially styled with those funky, choppy wigs).
The capsule’s complete campaign is slated for a February 8 release; the collection itself hits H&M stores exactly one month later. We can’t wait.
More on Luckymag.com:
- British Actress Imogen Poots Stars in the New Marni for H&M Ad
- Marni for H&M: Coming March 2012
- Our Favorite Looks From the SAG Awards—And How to Get Them
- Lucky Haul: Jason Wu for Target Edition
- Wes Gordon and Misha Nonoo Won Big at the Rising Star Awards
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine