By now, you’re probably aware that Lindsay Lohan is playing Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime‘s upcoming biopic of the late actress, Liz & Dick. Back in June, we shared an early photo of LiLo in Liz mode—and now, Lifetime‘s offered us a few more images of the actress diving into the role.
In one, we see Lindz-as-Liz getting married to Richard Burton—for the first of the two times the pair would tie the knot, of course. Then, there’s a look at Lohan channeling Taylor in full Cleopatra mode: winged eyeliner, blunt-cut bangs and all. Finally, we see Lindsay in a moment of introspection, framed by paparazzi.
Both Lindsay’s professional and personal lives have been troubled lately, to say the least. Do you think her starring role in Liz & Dick could mark the beginning of her Hollywood comeback? And more importantly, do you think the 26-year-old can pull off playing one of the most storied actresses of all time?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Here’s Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor
- Lindsay Lohan Is a Surfer Girl in This Richard Phillips Video
- The Best Stuff to Buy on Fashion’s Night Out
- Josh Brolin Smokes, Squeeze-Breezes and Strums a Banjo for Band of Outsiders
- Kate Hudson and Naomi Watts Both Wore Stunning Tan Gowns: Shop Some Similar Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine