Seems Club Monaco has caught the collab bug—in addition to those handbags the retailer produced with cult-hit designer Jane Mayle, plus a shoe capsule with Rachel Comey and jewelry created by Erickson Beamon, you can now shop M.Patmos’ exclusive collection of knitwear for the high street favorite.
Made from 100% Italian cashmere and super-warm wool, Marcia Patmos‘ offerings for Club Monaco are priced from about $500 to $700 (hey, high quality doesn’t come cheap) and include a striped boatneck poncho, a blanket stripe wrap and—our personal favorite—a cropped houndstooth pullover. Click through to shop them all!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mayle Makes Five Vintage Looking Bags For Club Monaco
- Designer Marcia Patmos on her Favorite Summertime Knits and Collaborating with Manolo Blahnik
- Celebrity DJs: Their Best Looks
- What Not to Wear From Your Mom’s Closet
- GOOP’s Special Edition Birchbox: We’ve Got the Scoop on What’s Inside
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine