Justin Bieber may not have been on hand at last night’s MTV European Music Awards to collect his three prizes—but plenty of other major stars did make the trip to Frankfurt, Germany for the celebration. Taylor Swift, who also took home three awards (for Best Look, Best Female Act and Best Live Act) wore a sleek white beaded gown, Rita Ora made a major statement in dramatic red Marchesa and Lana Del Rey took cues from ’60s-era vintage with her navy satin dress.
Click through to see—and shop—our favorite looks from the EMA red carpet.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The 2012 VMAs: The Night’s Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Best Coat for Your Body Type
- Louis Vuitton’s First-Ever TV Commercial: Paris, Arizona Muse and a Hot Air Balloon
- This Week I Want to Look Like: A Bond Girl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Plays a Prettied-Up Writer in Her New Max Factor Ad
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine