Mulberry is advertising its 2012 Fall/Winter collection with a series of images starring Lindsey Wixon and some giant forest-dwelling monsters. Although her unusual co-stars are large, Wixson holds her own in each shot, impressively dressed in tweedy suits and fur outerwear. Perhaps—after a childhood spent reading (and re-reading) Where the Wild Things Are—I’m biased, but I declare this campaign awesome. Amazing clothes, mysterious creatures and a beautiful model—what’s not to love?
Click through the slideshow below to see all the pictures:
More on Luckymag.com:
- Beach Cover-Ups for the One Percent
- Seeking an Outfit for the End of the World
- The NBA Has So Much Fashion Steeze Right Now
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead on Vintage, Vampires and Playing Mary Todd Lincoln
- Scoop Style Genius: Perfume is Here!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine