The Spring 2013 New York shows are in full swing, but our designer music mixes just keep on coming! Runway playlists are great and all, but we want to know which songs are inspiring our favorite designers and informing their entire creative process, too. So we asked some of our industry favorites to divulge their current tunes of choice—and now, we’re sharing them with you!
We’ve always loved Rozae Nichols’ namesake collection—but with her year-old Clover Canyon label, the California designer has truly struck gold. Nichols is responsible for some of the coolest scarf-printed and wallpaper-patterned pieces on the market—and best of all, they’re priced in the low hundreds. Musically speaking, it would seem the designer’s been inspired by wide open spaces and rural landscapes lately—her mix is packed with bluesy tunes.
Pictured: An inspirational photo from Clover Canyon’s Spring 2013 collection, via Sterling Davis.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Music Mood Board: Mathieu Mirano’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Yigal Azrouël’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Sharon Wauchob of Edun’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Rachel Antonoff’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Chris Benz’s Spring 2013 Playlist
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine