While we wait with bated breath to see what New York’s top designers will show at Spring 2013 Fashion Week, we’re equally excited about the music our favorite talents are loving right now. It’s about more than just a simple runway playlist—we wanted to get the scoop on the songs that are inspiring these designers and informing their entire creative process, too. So we asked some of our industry favorites to divulge their current tunes of choice—and now, we’re sharing them with you!
Rachel Antonoff made our Designers to Watch list for a number of reasons—among them her fun and fantastic personality, kooky-cute aesthetic and sweet collection of loafers and flats for Bass. And when it comes to music preferences, Rachel’s run the gamut from rap to indie lo-fi. In short, her taste is colorful—as colorful as the sea of lights in her inspirational photo for Spring 2013, which you can see at left. Listen to her picks below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Music Mood Board: Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Rebecca Minkoff’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Wes Gordon’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Rachel Roy’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Kimberly Ovitz’s Spring 2013 Playlist
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine