While we wait with bated breath to see what New York’s top designers will show at Spring 2013 Fashion Week, we’re equally excited about the music our favorite talents are loving right now. It’s about more than just a simple runway playlist—we wanted to get the scoop on the songs that are inspiring these designers and informing their entire creative process, too. So we asked some of our industry favorites to divulge their current tunes of choice—and now, we’re sharing them with you!
Sharon Wauchob worked with her design team to produce the perfect playlist to represent her eco-friendly brand Edun. A smart mix of smooth jams (as in genuinely listenable music, not that lame stuff your parents enjoy) and cross-cultural beats, the result hits all the right notes—literally. Have a listen below.
Pictured: A sketch from Edun’s Spring 2013 collection
More on Luckymag.com:
- Music Mood Board: Yigal Azrouël’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Rachel Antonoff’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Max Kibardin’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Music Mood Board: Kimberly Ovitz’s Spring 2013 Playlist
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine