Technically, you’ll have to wait until March to see Alice Dellal’s entire campaign for Chanel’s Boy handbag. But you can hear all about the photoshoot right now—and from Lagerfeld’s muse herself.
Watch the footage below—taken at the iconic French brand’s haute couture salons—to hear the Thrush Metal drummer talk about working with Karl, dressing like a lady and the "wicked" purse she is promoting.
To see more behind-the-scenes interviews, visit our YouTube channel here.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Karl Lagerfeld Interviews Himself for Net-a-Porter
- 10 Fashionable Things You Still Can’t Buy Online
- Eight Travel Bags As Pretty As the Outfits You’ll Pack in Them
- Six Statement Pants We’re Kind Of Obsessed With
- KARL Craziness: Where You Can Buy the Kaiser’s Net-a-Porter Collection and More From Yesterday’s Festivities
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine