The following is a guest post from our friends at The Chalkboard by Pressed Juicery.
Simone Harouche has an amazing sense of style that’s totally her own. High-profile clients enlist her services to get gussied up for big concerts and red carpets and she has a beautiful line of in-demand handbags that are inspired by her travels around the world. So, of course, we’re 100 percent interested in what this super-stylist uses in her own day to day life. From her essential beauty products to the gadgets she can’t live without, we’ve asked Miss Simone to dish on her absolute favorite things. We know you’ll love them as much as we do!
More on The Chalkboard:
- Skincare Secrets from Dr. Jean Louis Sebagh
- An Adorable and Stylish Spring Necklace DIY by Popomomo
- Beauty Brush Up: DIY Brush Cleaner
- The Coolest Wood Shades Under the Sun
- Beauty Essentials to Stash on Your Desk
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine