Yesterday, First Daughter Malia Obama stepped out alongside her dad in one of the coolest coats we’ve seen recently. With its classic camel hue and black contrast sleeves, the topper’s a perfect example of fuss-free color-blocking—and we love how Malia layered it with a casual hoodie, too. And while the stylish 14-year-old may have dressed down her outerwear with combat boots and skinny denim, we think the piece would look just as sharp over an office-appropriate black sheath or colorful pencil skirt.
Click through to shop a few coats inspired by Malia’s.
photo credit: AFP/Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Decision 2012: Michelle Obama’s 100 Best Looks
- Sasha Obama and Me: Twinsies!?
- Shop it on myLucky: Kate Middleton-Inspired Green Dresses
- Shop it on myLucky: Pattern Mixing
- Shop it on myLucky: Snuggly Winter Beanies
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine