Fresh off her appearance at the Olympics closing ceremony, Naomi Campbell’s got some major news: she’s relocating to the Big Apple. According to Page Six, the supermodel will arrive in Manhattan early next month to begin filming her new reality show The Face. Naomi’s fellow catwalkers Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova are also confirmed to star on the Oxygen show, which will see aspiring models competing to become the new face of a major fashion brand.
Other big names slated to appear on Naomi’s new series? Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen and former ANTM-er Nigel Barker. But will they be able to top Tyra’s "smize?" You be the judge.
Photo: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: The 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony
- Shop It Out: Azealia Banks’ ‘Van Vogue’ Video
- Net-A-Porter’s New Lookbook Feature Is Sorta Major
- 50 Books for the Fashion-Obsessed
- Seven Sales to Start the Weekend Off Right
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine