When it comes to downtown-approved, accessibly-priced offerings for all seasons, Nasty Gal‘s always had our back—and now, the e-tailer’s taking on the beach. Inspired by ’90s surf gear, Sophia Amoruso’s store’s Spring 2013 lookbook introduces something entirely new into the Nasty Gal mix: swimwear. Styled alongside neoprene moto jackets and flare-skirted, zip-front scuba dresses, the images feature the brand’s all-new cutout maillots, while this morning’s press release promises will "elicit out-of-the-ordinary tan lines." We can’t wait to take ‘em for a spin come summer.
Click through to peep Nasty Gal’s Spring 2013 lookbook, pieces from which are now available to purchase at Nastygal.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lookbook Love: Nasty Gal Does Rainbow Stripes and Fluorescent Fur
- Nasty Gal: Our Top Picks From the Latest Collection
- Kate Middleton Wears Max Mara for Her Second Pregnant Appearance
- NYFW Fall 2013: Shop Five Inspiring Looks From the Front Row
- Our Favorite Shows of NYFW
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine