West Coast-based retailer Nasty Gal is one of our absolute favorite sources for downtown-cool, contemporary pieces. Launched in 2006 as an eBay boutique selling founder/owner Sophia Amoruso’s own vintage treasures, Nasty Gal has since grown into a full-fledged e-business that offers pre-worn, one-of-a-kind pieces alongside designer finds and a trend-driven in-house collection. Add that to the brand’s smartly-styled lookbooks and recently-launched print magazine, and it’s easy to see why Nasty Gal has a cult following.
Click through to shop 10 amazing items that just landed on Nasty Gal’s site. From a pair of architectural, clear-heeled platforms to a comically cool crop top, we want ‘em all.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Dress Like Inès de la Fressange
- Lucky Girl: Nadia Aboulhosn
- How to Make a Cheap Coat Look More Expensive
- L.K. Bennett Taps Street Style Star Caroline Issa
- Match Your Clutch to Your Mani
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine