Over the weekend, Natalie Portman and her ballet-dancing beau Benjamin Millepied finally made their love official, exchanging vows in California’s Big Sur. The pair held an intimate, traditional Jewish ceremony attended by the likes of Macauley Culkin, Ivanka Trump and—of course—Natalie and Benjamin’s 14-month-old son Aleph. But we know what you’re really wondering—what did she wear?
For her big day, Natalie called on her good friends Laura and Kate Mulleavy of Rodarte, who whipped up a tea-length, A-line dress finished with long, sheer sleeves. The actress wore a floral crown and simple veil. (Rodarte, of course, was responsible for Natalie’s Black Swan costumes.)
Click here to check out Natalie’s Rodarte-designed dress at Peoplestylewatch.com, then flip through the gallery below to shop some similar looks you can wear even if you’re years away from getting hitched. We even threw in a daisy chain for good measure.
Photo: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- Natalie Portman’s Vintage Dior Oscars Gown Just Sold Online for $50,000
- Fashion Chat: Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy
- Six Short and Chic Wedding Dresses
- Charlotte Ronson Explains Why She Loves the ’90s So Hard
- Remembering Anna Piaggi: A Look Back at the Editor’s Eccentric Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine