1. Natalie Portman wore a beautiful tea-length, long-sleeved sheath for her weekend nuptials. Here’s some styles inspired by her custom Rodarte design and here’s more short wedding dresses worth checking out.
2. Try one of these awesome new workout trends to get off the elliptical and out of a workout rut.
3. Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale have been absolutely killing it on the Total Recall press tour. Shop the looks that have us actually caring about an action movie for once.
4. Celeste and Jesse Forever actress Ari Graynor on finding love, risk-taking fashions and what she was wearing in 1997.
5. These colorful coats are one Lady Gaga trend that non-pop stars can pull off, too.
6. Summer clothes that can be part of your fall wardrobe as well.
7. Charlotte Ronson talks about her intense ’90s nostalgia.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Download the Lucky Digital Edition
- Feed Project’s Lauren Bush Lauren Celebrates Her DKNY Collab
- Shop It: Kids Clothes for Small Grown-Ups
- With Liberty Prints and Justice For All
- Remembering Anna Piaggi: A Look Back at the Editor’s Eccentric Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine