In just five days time, shoppers in Paris, New York, London, Berlin and Sydney can buy Karl Lagerfeld’s re-launched line in person. Synced with the collection’s online debut, five interactive pop-up windows will be unveiled in these locations, all shoppable with the KARL app.
If the chance to stock up on tuxedo blazers and leather pants—without waiting for UPS!!!—isn’t enticing enough, there will be some freebies, too. The first 50 people to arrive will receive leather gloves or a collar from the collection and exclusive goodie bags and T-shirts will be given out to all participants. If you’re in any of these towns, check it out. You’ll be glad you did.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jimmy Choo’s $165 Coffee Cup Sleeves Are Now On Net-a-Porter
- Watch: Lanvin’s First Ever Optical Eyewear Collection
- Marc Jacobs Agrees With Me On One of the Greatest Books of All Time!
- A Nicki Minaj Clothing Line is on the Way
- The Versace x H&M Cruise Collection is Already on Ebay
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine