Early this morning, Net-a-Porter kicked off its seasonal sale by marking thousands of gorgeous designer goods up to 50 percent off. Since the website is one of my very favorite places to shop, I started my day by scoping the vast selection. Here’s the verdict: it’s really, really good, and I’d highly recommend checking it out right now.
This isn’t of those clean-out clearance events with sad looking sweaters from two seasons ago—almost everything is from the Spring 2012 collections, thus completely on-trend. Click through the slideshow below to see the top five items on my shopping list right now (okay four items—I ordered the Burberry sandals while I was browsing) and then click here to see everything.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Features Editor Jenna Gottlieb Shares Her Summer Shopping List
- Beach Towels for the One Percent
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
- Which Fancy Jumpsuit Is Best?
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine