Last March, Sigerson Morrison co-founders Kari Sigerson and Miranda Morrison parted ways with their eponymous label, which then went on hiatus. According to WWD, the footwear brand was developing new product with newly appointed creative consultant (and Moda Operandi editor) Taylor Tomasi Hill and redesigning its web page, which re-launches next week with a pre-fall collection.
Click through the slideshow below to see the company’s first line since last spring, priced from $295 to $495. There’s a lot of great transitional pieces made from seasonless fabrics like suede and patent leather. What do you think of Sigerson Morrison’s new look? Do you want any of these shoes?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Blogger Merit Badges: What It Takes To Make It to the Top
- Editors’ Picks: What We’re Buying This Month, Inspired by the Spring Runways
- Shop It Out: Courtney Love’s Apartment
- Vince Camuto Opens Up Shop in SoHo
- Avril’s Sexy New Nail Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine