We’re sure you’re already aware, since it’s this week’s biggest news item and all (well, besides Kate Middleton’s pregnancy). But Nicolas Ghesquière has officially left the Balenciaga building, while Alexander Wang has already begun his creative director duties at the house. If you’ve been contemplating a splurge on something from the French brand, now’s your chance—after all, those Ghesquière-designed goods will soon become collector’s items. Because once the Spring 2013 clothes and accessories have sold out…that’s all, folks.
Click through to shop some Balenciaga pieces worth their hefty price tags. Wouldn’t you like to own a (very, very pretty) piece of fashion history? We thought so.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexander Wang Is Replacing Nicolas Ghesquière at Balenciaga
- Nicolas Ghesquière Is Leaving Balenciaga After 15 Years As Creative Director
- Balenciaga Spring 2013: See Every Look Here
- Cushnie et Ochs Made a Leather Bra for Playboy
- Coats to Match Your Party Dress
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine