On September 12, just a little under one month from now, style superstar Nicole Richie‘s collection for Macy’s Impulse will finally hit stores nationwide. We’ve already posted a couple of Nicole’s moody, blue-lit campaign images and teased the capsule early last month—but now, we’re finally able to share the full lookbook, starring the former Lucky cover girl modeling her own wares.
It should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with Nicole’s perma-bohemian ensembles that her Macy’s collection is heavy on print. Graphic zigzags, jewel-toned peacock feathers and a romantic birdcage pattern all feature heavily here, as do fur and leather—both of the faux variety, of course.
Click through to see all the looks, which will be priced from $49 to $149. Will you be buying something from Nicole’s collection?
Photos via Macys.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Nicole Richie for Macy’s Impulse
- Nicole Richie x Macy’s: Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Collection
- Nicole Richie’s Favorite Things
- Naomi Campbell Is Heading to NYC
- Karlie Kloss Kicks Ass in Juicy Couture’s New Fashion Film
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine