Along with Hello Kitty and The Hunger Games, hair barrettes are one of those kid’s things that are totally okay for grown-ups to enjoy, too. But since the accessory is so sweet, you need to pick versions with tough details, like leather or spikes. Or, just wear them with a severe side-part and something subversive—that way you’ll look like Elle Fanning in a Virgin Suicides-inspired Juergen Teller photo shoot instead of, well, just Elle Fanning. I’ve found nine that won’t steer you wrong—click through the slideshow to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Haul: Paris, I Love You, But You’re Making Me Spend Too Much Money
- Shop the Trend: Me Want Honeycomb!
- If This Bag Were a Person: Victoria Beckham Edition
- 10 Stores to Fly to Paris For
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine