Earlier this week, a colleague remarked at how on a recent trip with friends, not one of them showed up wearing nail polish. "How barbaric!" I thought, looking down at my aqua blue, ombré, rhinestone-studded gel manicure.
But on second thought, the idea seemed totally refreshing and perhaps the most appropriate choice for my summer calendar full of weddings and family events.
The only tricky part? Finding the best opaque nude nail polish for my skin tone. (I’m not ready to go completely bare just yet!) Click through to find yours!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Summer’s Five Must-Have Nail Colors
- How to Match Your Outfit to Your Nail Color
- How to Master the No Makeup Makeup Look
- Your Summer Beauty Routine Decoded
- 50 White Dresses Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine