If you had caught me 10 years ago at any point in December, you likely would have found me in tightly curled ringlets, a lot of blush, and an ornate dress circa the late 1800s—ready to go on stage in a production of The Nutcracker. Though my Sugar Plum Fairy days are over, you’ll still find me at the theater every holiday season (sans petticoats but still dressed up). After all, I never say no to a reason to wear metallic, pretty gold jewelry and a twirly red dress.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What to Wear to EVERY Holiday Party This Season
- Christian Siriano Goes to the Ballet for Spring 2013
- How to Sparkle This Holiday Season Without Overdoing It
- Simon Doonan’s Number One Tip for Planning Holiday Party Outfits
- Four Cities, Four Holiday Party Styles
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine