The fashion world is currently obsessed with bright hair streaks and crazy nail art, so it makes sense that vibrant eyeshadow—particularly blue—is growing in popularity, too.
We first noticed cerulean lids on Chloe Sevigny in Miu Miu’s Fall 2012 campaign and spotted them again Saturday at Monique Lhuillier’s show. It’s little bit of a late ’90s throwback, yes, but so are brownish lipstick and overalls. What you think? Does this "haven’t done THAT in 15 years!" look appeal to you?
photos: WWD/Thomas Iannaccone
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Trend: Sheer Hems
- Altuzarra Spring 2013: It’s All in the Details
- Christian Siriano Goes to the Ballet for Spring 2013
- NYFW Spring 2013: Jonathan Simkhai Is a California Dreamer, Loves Coachella
- Alexa Ray Joel Gives Some Pointers on How to Wear an Herve Leger Bandage Dress
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine