The hair at Candela’s garden party-themed presentation, which took place under a white gazebo strewn with flowers and colorful flats, was perhaps the coolest we’ve seen all week. Models wore multiple braids twisted high upon their heads and looped every which way. The look was beautiful and bohemian, but hairstyling novices beware: it’s not easy to recreate at home. I should know—I tried it this morning and wound up looking like a Helena Bonham Carter wannabe.
At any rate, designer Gabi Perezutti’s clothes were very ‘70s boho, though there were some Western-inspired pieces in the mix too. My favorite look? The faded anorak embroidered with a prancing pony on the back. When next year’s Kentucky Derby rolls around, expect this bad boy on our list of horse-printed must-haves.
Photos: WWD/Robert Mitra
More on Luckymag.com:
- Hailee Steinfeld’s Best Front-Row Looks From NYFW Spring 2013
- Three Looks You Should Try From 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Spring 2013 Show
- Edward Norton Was at Osklen’s Spring 2013 Show!
- Shop the Trend: Bird Is the Word
- NYFW Spring 2013: Vera Wang’s Indian Summer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine