Eco-chic designer John Patrick went back to basics with his Irish linen-heavy spring collection. What really caught our attention were the clean and simple, yet beautifully detailed macro-eyelet and summer jacquard outfits that closed out the show. Can we just skip winter, please?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Anna Dello Russo Loves Herself a Fashion Shower
- Marc by Marc Jacobs’ New Elizabeth Peyton Tee Is a Stroke of Genius
- Music Mood Board: Chris Benz’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Fashion’s Night Out NYC: 10 Steps to the Perfect Evening
- NYFW Spring 2013: JC Obando Has an Interesting Use for Bungee Cords
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine