Leather (along with peplum and mullet hems, for that matter) aren’t goin’ anywhere, anytime soon if Nicole Miller has anything to say about it. My favorite piece from the designer’s Spring 2013 rocker-leather and flirty-print collection combined two of the three trends: a leather zip-off peplum moto-jacket—the perfect mash-up of fashion and versatility. I just can’t decide between black or white.
Oh, and sorry, guys—leather shorts are sticking around for at least one more season, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Sporty ’90s Scene at Rag & Bone Spring 2013
- NYFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Music Mood Board: Ann Yee’s Spring 2012 Playlist
- 20 Things We Loved About Kate Spade New York’s 20th Anniversary Collection
- Monika Chiang Really Just Designs For Herself
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine