Amazeballs!!! No other word so well desribes Jin Soon’s topcoat, Top Gloss.
Created by manicurist-to-every-amazing-editor Jin Soon Choi, the polish is concocted of a double-patented formula that contains high tech polymers and resins. (Which is a fancy way of saying that this stuff will last long after you walk out of the salon and extract your bus pass from your wallet.)
The quick-dry top coat is so shiny that you’ll find yourself admiring your fresh mani as you type away at your desk. (Yup, I’m admiring right now.) All you need is one coat—I suggest you all go get your shine on, stat.
Jin Soon top gloss, $18, Sephora.com.
More From LuckyMag.com:
- The Best New Nail Colors For Fall
- The Secret to Taking off Glitter Nail Polish
- Keeping Nails Healthy After Polish Change
- Nail Obsession: Iridescent Polish!
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine