Although Oscar de la Renta’s capsule line for the Outnet officially debuts on February 26th, it’s time to prepare for the launch right now. The collection’s just-announced face, socialite-turned-reality-star-turned-Fashion-Week-front-rower Olivia Palermo, is featured in a short campaign film on the website today. What’s more, there’s a chance to win her exact dress (which is bright, floral and awesome) and a $750 ODR x The Outnet shopping spree. Which could mean the difference between one measly piece and like…three. (Hey, you can’t expect Target collab prices here—these designs are made from actual archival Oscar fabrics!)
Watch the promo below and visit Theoutnet.com to enter right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Reasons We Love J Brand Right Now
- 109 Backstage Beauty Moments from NYFW Fall 2013
- Shop the Front Row: Mulberry’s Fall 2013 Show
- Buy Your FABB Tickets Today!
- A Dude’s Perspective: How to Dress on a First Date
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine