Paris Fashion Week was more fun than Christmas, but in my opinion, the fun-EST part had to be Olympia Le-Tan‘s lip-syncing presentation at Théâtre de la Madeleine in the Marais. Instead of asking a few tired models to quietly stand around while journalists scribbled notes and photographers snapped pictures, Le-Tan—who launched her ready-to-wear line just a season ago—hired local dancers to lip-sync to her favorite ’60s pop songs. At the end of the show, oldies favorite Ronnie Spector came out and sang her hit, "Be My Baby." Watch below.
More from Luckymag.com:
- 10 Stores to Fly to Paris For
- Shop Paris Fashion Week Street Style
- 10 Trends from Paris Fashion Week to Try Now
- Carine Roitfeld Throws Paris Fashion Week’s Biggest Party
- PFW Spring 2013: Our Top Ten Shows
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine