Perhaps taking a cue from Hunger Games nail artists, these equally fierce competitors have made nail art an Olympic sport of its own. While these athletes are busy crying over both wins AND losses, we’re busy looking at their hands.
I’m cool with this trend as long as it isn’t affecting their scores. We want to see some medals! Also, where do these ladies find the time in between training sessions to get there nails done? I’m not training for anything and I still can’t find a free hour to hit up the nail salon. Olympians, please advise!
Take a look at our favorite shots and GO TEAM USA!!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Great Olympic Style Moments
- Olympic-Themed Stuff You’ll Actually Want to Buy
- Ralph Lauren Reveals the 2012 US Olympic Uniforms
- Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Summer Packing Guide: London
For more Olympic beauty coverage: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine