Chasing the already-launched print campaign for Target, the CFDA and Neiman Marcus’ massive holiday collaboration is a new behind-the-scenes video from the shoot. In it, a team of creative experts hand-craft paper props for Karlie Kloss to pose with on set.
But let’s not kid ourselves here. The best footage is of the model herself—dressed in skintight leather, hair slicked into a pony—as she perches on a giant swing, makes silly faces and leaps about. See for yourself in the following clip.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Prabal Gurung for Target Coming This February
- Naomi Watts Talks Dream Target Collaborations and Dressing Like Princess Diana at the Store’s 50th Anniversary Fête
- Target and Neiman Marcus Are Teaming Up on a Multi-Designer Holiday Collection
- House of Style, Episode 1: Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls Take On Paris Fashion Week
- Karlie Kloss Kicks Ass in Juicy Couture’s New Fashion Film
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine