Fans of classic, tailored separates will flip for new designer Maggy Frances Schultz’s collection, an ultra-wearable mix of clean silhouettes and intriguing patterns. Simply called Maggy Frances, the line includes wardrobe staples like pencil skirts, A-line dresses, flat-front shorts and double-buttoned blazers in a variety of prints, ranging from cheery cherries to traditional tartans to metallic brocade.
With such sophisticated shapes on offer, it might surprise you to learn that Maggy’s only 24 years old—but this NYU grad and New York native cut her teeth as a fashion stylist’s assistant, which clearly taught her to recognize clothes that flatter. And with most prices hovering around the $300 mark, the designer’s wares—which you can buy now up at Maggyfrances.com—are relatively accessible, too.
Click through to shop some of our favorite pieces from Maggy’s collection.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Trend: Me Want Honeycomb!
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: See the Campaign Now!
- If This Bag Were a Person: Victoria Beckham Edition
- Lucky Haul: Paris, I Love You, But You’re Making Me Spend Too Much Money
- Margie Plus: Printed Pants
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine