We’re huge, huge fans of Opening Ceremony‘s unique, utterly wearable and mix-and-matchable in-house label. And this morning, OC founders Humberto Leon and Carol Lim announced their plans to continue building on the successful brand with a new handbag collection, which will hit stores this August.
Expect streamlined, boxy shapes in classic, earthy shades of brown and red. We got a sneak peek at the label’s press preview last week, and we promise that these styles will pair perfectly with the company’s chunky platform heels and lace-up oxfords. Incidentally, this September will mark Opening Ceremony‘s tenth anniversary, which gives Leon and Lim’s new venture a celebratory feel. We can’t wait to bag these babies.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Two New Outfits from Adidas Originals for Opening Ceremony
- Opening Ceremony’s Resort Editorial Starring Annabelle Dexter-Jones is Beachy Keen
- The Craziest Nail Art We’ve Seen in a Minute
- Eight Outfits That You and He Will Both Love
- Karolina Maszkiewicz: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine