Beginning next Tuesday, you’ll be able to shop Rihanna‘s debut collection for River Island at Opening Ceremony in NYC—and to fête the collab, the mecca of Manhattan cool is putting seven of RiRi’s most iconic ensembles on display.
Why seven looks? As WWD points out, it makes sense when you consider that the Barbadian songstress has released seven albums in just as many years—not to mention that she’s got seven Grammys and seven Billboard awards to her name. The outfits included in OC’s aptly-titled "RIHtrospective," including Rihanna’s pink lace dress from last year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (pictured at left), were all hand-selected by the star herself and range from her stage costumes to her red carpet gowns.
Stay tuned for more info on Opening Ceremony’s RIHtrospective, which will remain at the store’s New York flagship at 35 Howard Street for three weeks following Tuesday’s unveiling.
Photo: WWD/George Chinsee
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Rihanna! 15 Reasons Why RiRi Rocks
- Rihanna’s River Island Collection Will Be ‘Sassy,’ Inspired by London’s Cool Kids
- Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ Video: Shop It Now!
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- 10 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Outfits We Would Actually Wear
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine