Marissa Kraxberger takes conference calls in taxis on Friday afternoon, educates her kids using iPad apps, and plans photo shoots and birthday parties. She even took her family to that Bastille Day festival in Brooklyn that I (no kids or conference calls) was too lazy to attend.
No, Kraxberger isn’t a superwoman. She’s as real as it gets.
As the VP of Creative at Oscar de la Renta, Kraxberger blogs, tweets, pins and instagrams for herself and the brand. Now, she’s leading ODLR’s recently launched childenswear blog, George & Ruby. "There’s no balance–only life," retweets Kraxberger on the blog’s twitter, quoting Gigi Levangie Grazer, Hollywood-based novelist and fellow mother of two.
Take a sneak peak at Children’s Fall Ad Campaign photos on George & Ruby (spoiler: velvet bonnets and oversized bows are pretty cute)! I’ll be perusing Oscar de la Renta Children’s online sale to see if I can possibly fit into any of the "Girls 8-12" clothing.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Oscar de la Renta’s Kidswear Line Is Finally Available
- Lucky Stars, Mini Edition: Roger Federer’s Twin Daughters in Oscar de la Renta
- Oscar de la Renta Makes its Tumblr Debut
- F-Commerce Launches on Oscar de la Renta’s Facebook Page
- This Oscar de la Renta Notebook Is Only Available on Facebook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine