On Tuesday, I attended a runway show featuring over one hundred looks from some of Parsons’ most talented students. In case you didn’t know, Parsons the New School for Design has yielded some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, from Marc Jacobs to Proenza Schouler to Michelle Ochs and Carly Cushnie of Cushnie et Ochs—the latter of whom served as the event’s keynote speakers.
While a whopping 39 collections were presented over the course of the afternoon (so many that there was an intermission), I managed to pick out a handful of looks that particularly stood out, which you can check out in the slideshow. Congrats to Parsons’ new crop of graduates—we can’t wait to watch their careers blossom.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Balmain Joins Facebook and Twitter
- Things to Wear to a Cinco de Mayo Party
- Ask a Dude: Are Guys Into Cologne These Days?
- Surfing in the USA: Our Favorite Summer Trend
- What I Wear to Work: Late Night TV Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine