The looks on the red carpet at last night’s ACMAs were bursting with color—far more, in fact, than we usually see at awards shows. From a neon pink lace dress to a sunny yellow halter gown, there was lots to love. Though in the end, Taylor Swift might have one-upped them all with her metallic-edged J.Mendel. Flip through our gallery and let us know which look you liked best.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Salma Hayek’s Best Red Carpet Moments
- Like a Virgin, Ray of Light That is at the End of the Day, Just a Material Girl
- Five Ways to Fake a Figure Like Salma’s
- Both Snow White Movies Boast Designer Merch to Match
- Exclusive: Brad Goreski Answers Questions From his Twitter Fans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine