At last night’s Golden Globes, the red carpet was packed with wonderfully unconventional ensembles. From a waist-cinching belt adorned with a giant silver eagle to a stunning ink-in-water-printed gown to a duo of ’20s-style jeweled headbands, there was a lot to love during the arrivals hour.
Read on for our top 10 favorite looks, then shop similar items we hand-picked just for you.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Favorite Looks From the Critics’ Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
- Our Favorite Looks From the People’s Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
- Lindsay Lohan’s Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- Seven Pairs of Doorknocker Earrings to Elevate Winter Outfits
- Shop it Out: Beauty and the Beast
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine