I went to dinner with a friend of mine last night, and practically screamed when I saw her new bag—or backpack, rather. Turns out her cool new accessory is from a new NYC-based handbag line called KARA that launched just this month. And in addition to this very chic backpack, the model-off-duty-esque line also offers classic shopper totes and cross-body bags—all crafted from pebbled leather and enterfino lambskin.
While this line is new, I have a feeling I’m going to be spotting KARA’s stunners all over the city in the next few months. I’m even thinking of purchasing a tote for my mom in Wisconsin—so she can introduce the line to the Midwest, of course!
Check out all of KARA’s accessories at KARAstore.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Capricorn Shopping Horoscope
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady’s Best Style Moments
- In Honor of Kate Moss’ 39th Birthday, Here Are 10 of Her Best Looks Ever
- The Mindy Project: Shop the Show
- Five Fashionable Lifesavers for the Freezing Cold
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine