With the second-season return of USA’s legal drama Suits, Thursday is once again the best night of our week. Last week’s premiere saw the state of Mike Ross’ job in limbo—managing partner Jessica Pearson found out he wasn’t, in fact, a law school or college graduate—and the entire Pearson Hardman team up in arms over the imminent return of the firm’s devious founder, Daniel Hardman. Trouble with the law, indeed.
Despite all the drama, we were happy to see co-stars Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams back in fighting—and fashionable—form last Thursday night. And fortunately for us girls, it’s surprisingly simple to adopt elements of the dapper lawyers’ wardrobes into our own closets. Click through to shop 10 menswear-inspired buys worthy of Harvey Specter himself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Suits & Style: Talking Early Fashion Memories and Tom Ford With the Cast of Suits
- Young Guns: Fashion Kids on the Rise
- If I’m Going to Wear a Suit, It Must Have Flowers All Over It
- Alexa Chung Stars in Maje’s Fall Campaign
- Shop It Out: Azealia Banks’ "Liquorice" Video (NSFW)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine