Many New York residents will be glad to know that Steven Alan’s annual sample sale returned to TriBeCa today after last June’s online-only event. But that doesn’t mean the brand is ignoring out-of-towners—the same clothes, for the same prices, are currently being sold on its e-commerce site. Both blowouts will run simultaneously, from now until Saturday, November 17.
Having home court advantage, I’ve already checked the selection both on the internet and in-person. And actually, I prefer the digital route. While the options for both are fairly similar, internet shopping means organized styles and sizes. Why, while just sitting around in my pink Madewell sweatpants and watching the Nicki Minaj E! network special—I’m working from home today, okay?—I found 10 things I wanted in less time than it would take me to parse through a single rack. Click through the slideshow to shop my picks now. And visit Stevenalan.com to browse the whole sale.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Chris Benz, Steven Alan and More Designed Gifts for eBay’s Holiday Collective
- Steven Alan’s Fall 2012 Collection is a Lucky Editor’s Dream
- Eight Engagement Rings Under $500!
- Black Friday Shopping: A Five-Step Strategy
- Rachel Zoe, Simon Doonan and More Design Wrapping Paper For One King’s Lane
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine