Fact: patterned denim is huge right now. Also a fact: Liberty of London’s heritage ditsy florals essentially started the garden-print trend that has popped up every spring for the past several years like, well, perennials.
So the news that Paige, purveyor of perfect-fitting jeans, and Liberty, the master house of florals, are teaming up for a Summer 2012 capsule seems totally natural. Both classic skinnies ($199) and casual cutoffs ($158) will be on offer, each in a variety of different blossom patterns.
Click through the slideshow below for a preview of the blooming denim designs, which will be available starting next month at Paigeusa.com and wherever Paige jeans are sold.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 25 Pairs of Patterned Denim
- Most Popular Fashion Brands by City
- Kate Middleton Wears a Sleek Nude Peplum Dress and Tweedy Blue Suit: Get Her Look
- Waka Flocka Flame Is My New BFF, No Big Deal
- Manolo Blahnik x J.Crew Collab Canceled
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine