This morning, J.Crew rolled out Round Two of its CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund collaboration—a capsule collection from Pamela Love. The 3-piece line—which consists of a jeans ($295), a denim jacket ($295) and belt ($135)—is decidedly more rock ‘n’ roll than the preppy items created by Joseph Altuzarra last month, but it’s just as versatile and cute.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Tim Burton Films
- Madewell’s Fall Lookbook Has All the Usual Suspects
- Lucky Stars: Diane Kruger at the Cannes Film Festival
- Exclusive: Chanel Iman Flaunts Her Wardrobe for Bluefly Closet Confessions
- Supermodel Anne V on Why She Loves the Costello Tagliapietra Boys
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine