"It’s an honor just to be nominated!" So say millions of celebs, at least. But no matter what they claim, losing that gleaming Oscar at the Academy Awards can’t be easy.
Enter the "Everyone Wins at the Oscars" nominee gift bag. Packed with everything from a bedazzled bottle of hand sanitizer to not one, but multiple exotic vacations, it’s valued at over $50,000.
And what’s more, only the nominees who don’t win an Academy Award will walk away with a gift bag this Sunday. After all, nothing softens the blow of a lost honor like some good old-fashioned swag.
Click through the slideshow to see every single item this year’s non-winning nominees will be taking home—and to shop them for yourself. We think this might be the best consolation prize we’ve ever seen.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky + Fashionista = The Best Oscars Coverage Ever!
- Snap Poll: Does Looking at Skinny Celebs Actually Improve Your Self-Confidence?
- Oscars Beauty Insights From the Show’s Makeup Artist
- Fashion Inspired by Awesome Teen Novels
- Shop the Look: Midnight in Paris
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine