Wow—how beautiful does Coach brand ambassador Gwyneth Paltrow look in the label’s new spring shots? Snapped in NYC by Peter Lindbergh, the same fancy photog behind G.P.’s last Coach campaign, the pictures are equal parts preppy, polished and effortless.
In one image, the blonde actress reclines on a rooftop in Coach’s oversized shades and a red woven carryall, while the other (and our personal favorite) captures her teaming a cotton-candy-pink tank with a duo of the brand’s traditional messenger bags.
Unfortunately, these shots will appear solely in international fashion magazines, meaning you’ll only find them online here in the States. Still, we’re hoping for a handbag-centric story to pop up on Gwyneth’s lifestyle blog GOOP sometime soon. A campaign this pretty just begs for some crossover love, don’t you think?
More on Luckymag.com:
- GOOP Goes Mobile: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Got an App for That
- Our Favorite Looks From the People’s Choice Awards—And How to Get Them
- Track the Trend: Red Jeans
- Pippa and Paparazzi: They Take Nearly 400 Photos Daily
- Lookbook Love (With Video!): Alexa Chung’s Brooklyn Shoot for Vero Moda
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine