Our Tuesday afternoon just got a lot sexier. Inspired by photographer Nobuyashi Araki’s "Sensual Flowers" series, Prabal Gurung’s spring online ad campaign showcases his beautiful violet-toned blossom prints and ruffles to best effect. Model Candice Swanepoel‘s jet-black hair and berry-stained lips pair perfectly with the designer’s subversively romantic pieces. And the bondage-style accessories—courtesy of Prabal’s collaborations with both Zana Bayne and Nicholas Kirkwood—are killer. Check out the images (and then lament your own lack of sultry flexibility) below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Year of Prabal: A Photo Retrospective
- Watch Right Now: Prabal Gurung’s Pre-Fall Video
- Michelle Obama Did Not Spend $50,000 on Agent Provocateur Lingerie
- In Honor of Gossip Girl’s 100th Episode, Our 100 Favorite Outfits So Far
- What Do Your Spring Shoes Say About You?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine