The People’s Choice Awards were last night and, as the name suggests, the show was a crowd-pleaser. There was some sort of awkward Olivia Munn "Kanye-ing" Taylor Swift moment that everyone’s talking about, Alicia Keys got "Girl on Fire" stuck in our heads AGAIN and The Hunger Games won lots of stuff. (Because seriously, who doesn’t like The Hunger Games?)
The red carpet fashion was pretty stellar, too. We’ve browsed through the good, better and best to bring you our five favorites. Click through the slideshow to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Gwen Stefani: The Most Perfect Celebrity Ever?
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
- Margie Plus: Colored Leggings
- The Six Secrets of Wide-Awake Eyes
- Printed Pants For Every Size
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine