While most winter vacations are centered around escaping chilly conditions in far-flung locales, summer’s warmer weather equals a variety of options much closer to home. From here until September, day trips and weekend getaways become more frequent for everyone. Which means, of course, all that money usually spent on airfare can go toward your wardrobe instead.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Memorial Day Weekend Sales To Plan For Now
- Summer Packing Guide: Miami Beach
- Lip Balms That Actually Work
- Public Bathroom Guide: SoHo, NYC
- I Love Vodka! Especially In A Pedicure!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine